Friday, March 27, 2009

Mmmmmm . . . Chocolate Cream Pie

Last Sunday I decided to make Chocolate Cream Pie using this recipe as the base. I eliminated the bananas and used chocolate pudding instead of banana pudding. I made the banana cream pie in January for DS's birthday and we loved it.

The chocolate cream pie was just as yummy as the banana cream pie. All of us loved it. I think I ate most of it!
Next time I'll try a different pudding flavor. I'm even thinking of making it in individual pie crusts or even serving it as a mousse. But first, I need a reason to make it. Anyone have a suggestion?

Sweet P

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Um....a reason to make a pie?

How about It's the WEEKEND!!! LOL

Looks really good...

Sandra :) said...

Any day that ends with a "y" is a good day to have pie!

Sandy said...

I LOVE choco cream pie, it's one of my all time favorites :)

Tasha said...

i agree with any day that ends with "Y" but also how about when the baby is born and everyday you have the baby

DebMc said...

It was a pie weekend here, too. Dh made a lime meringue pie. Sweet and tart.

Anonymous said...

when u come to Darlene's house!!!! mavie

Crafts a la Mode said...

That looks very yummy.

Darlene said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........looking forward to it on Sat.!!!!