Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Coffee Time At Home Is Changing

I'm still here. I've started a seasonal retail position at Jo-Ann Fabrics. I went from 0 to 60 in one day. Next week my schedule will settle down and I'll be back to regular blogging.

Last week I got a banquet-sized folding table off Freecycle to use in my laundry area. I love it. I can fold all my clothes on it and not have to carry the basket up and down two flights of stairs every load.

Not much going on at home. With me working and DH in Europe life is quiet in Coffee Time.

I do miss not being home more, but this is a temporary job and soon I'll be back home more.
Sweet P

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Congratulations on the new job - I visited a couple of branches of your place in Ogdensburg, New York this past long (Thanksgiving) weekend - I just can't get enough of that place, lol. If only we had JoAnns in Canada!

Best of luck with your new endeavours, and be sure to post pictures of any "homework" you bring home ... HA!!

Libby said...

Hope you are enjoying your new position. What fun to spend your day in a place that deals in creativity . . . your mind just must be bursting with ideas!

Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores said...

Welcome to the team!

Cheers,
Leigh-Anne for Jo-Ann