Friday, November 7, 2008

Blogging By Mail Package Arrived!

Today was a dull, damp, dreary day here in New Hampshire. My day brightened up when there was a package in my mail box. My Blogging By Mail package arrived from Sarah at Sweets by Sarah.

Sarah sent me a box full of awesome goodies. I can't wait to start enjoying them.

First up was organic coffee. I will be enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning. The Wine-a-rita from Duplin Winery will make a great addition to our Thanksgiving dinner with my sons and their SO’s. I may be using the muffin cups this weekend. The fruit spread mix and fruit leather are new to me. I’ll save them until Hotel Man is home next week. The Sticky Fingers Rub will come in handy making ribs for football Sundays. The napkins and rings will add a special tough to our Christmas celebrations. The candle will make soaking in a bubble bath fun.

Sarah, thank you for choosing a wonderful assortment of goodies. Each and every one of them will be enjoyed!
Sweet P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! It was fun putting it together...have a great weekend!